There are many ways to help us open the door to quality health care! Catherine’s Health Center invites the public to consider donating one or more of the items below.
- “Forever” Postage stamps — letter and postcard types
- AA batteries (any brand) to power smaller medical equipment
- Personal-sized, non-allergenic hand lotion
- Laptop “Screen Scrambler” privacy filters
- Monitor stands
- Set of white dishes for informational meetings Catherine’s hosts
- Gardening gloves for patients learning to grow their own veggies
- Garden tools for patients planting and tending their community garden plots
For more detailed information on any of the above items or other gift ideas please contact Ron Rozema at 616.336.8800 x 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.